Solutions are delivered on an end to end basis or we can provide support to complete any of the necessary steps along the way.
- Defining problems in clear terms
- Specifying and ranking requirements and or decision making criteria
- Spend Analysis
- Procurement Planning
- Developing and reviews procurement policies, procedures, tools
- Implementing appropriate governance models
- Developing business cases
- Contract negotiation
- Change management and implementation
- Capability building and training
- Coaching and mentoring
- Improving commercial awareness and discipline within organisations
We focus on ensuring that the time, effort and the level of detail that is included in each of the areas above is proportionate to the risk or value of the potential change.
Our networks of associates have the experience and technical skill to adapt and utilize their knowledge and collateral they have developed in past projects.
We have particular experience in lifting the awareness and the application of the principles and rules that underscore effective public sector procurement.